All of our programs are offered solely via Distance Education, and can be completed entirely online.
This is a list of all of our degrees grouped by level of degree. For a list of degrees grouped by Department, please click on “Degree Programs” in the above navigation bar.
(I) Doctoral Degrees (Doctor of Science, Doctor of Medicine, and Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Law)
All Are Three Year Online Programs
Alternative Medicine: Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND)
Biology: D.Sc. Applied Biology
Biomedical Engineering: D.Sc. Biomedical Engineering
Chemical Engineering: D.Sc. Chemical Engineering
Computer Science: D.Sc. Computer Science
Dissertation Only Ph.D. Creative Arts and Sciences PhD (2 year program)
Education: D.Sc. Instructional Design and Technology
Humanities: Ph.D. Humanities- Critical Thinking
Humanities: PhD Humanities- Worlds
Law: J.D. Doctor of Law
Medicine: Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Petroleum Engineering: D.Sc. Petroleum Engineering
Pharmaceutical Science: Ph.D. Pharmaceutical Science
(II) Fast Track Combination Bachelor/Doctoral Degrees You Can Enter Right From High School
High School Graduates, Homeschoolers, and those seeking advance placement: We offer combination Bachelors/Doctors Degree programs you can start right after high school.
5 year programs, 2 years introductory/preparatory education comparable to a BA, with 3 years of graduate level courses and dissertation.
Graduates are awarded a combination Bachelor of Science/Doctor of Science (B.S./D.Sc.) degree after completing our five year program in any of the following:
(1) Biology: Stem Cell Science B.S./Ph.D. Stem Cell Biology
(2) Biology: Applied Biology B.S./D.Sc. Applied Biology
(3) Biomedical Engineering B.S./D.Sc. Biomedical Engineering:
(4) Chemical Engineering B.S./D.Sc. Chemical Engineering
(5) Industrial Technology: Engineering without the Math: 5 year combined BBS/MBS/PhD: https://bluemarbleuniversity.com/industrial-technology/
[Note: This program is listed both under Business Management; and also under Industrial Technology]
(6) Law, (4 year): B.A./J.D. Law
(7) Medicine (for non-clinical practitioners): B.S./M.D. Doctor of Medicine
(8) Natural Medicine: B.S./N.D. Doctor of Naturopathy
(9) Pharmaceutical Science: B.S./Ph.D. Pharmaceutical Science, Only doctoral curriculum shown
(10) Any Program-We can craft anything for you that is not shown here, in any field of study. If you are a High School graduate, Home Schooler or other non-traditional student, please write us about the 5-year fast track program you would like for yourself which is not listed above.
(III) Undergraduate and Master’s Degrees
for High School Graduates and Home Schoolers
Blue Marble University does not offer any stand-alone Bachelor degrees except for our 3-year B.S. in Computer Science. We don’t believe in them. The US Department of Education has called for the abolition of “seat time”, the outmoded requirement that an undergraduate degree should be 4 years, which generally includes 50% of filler courses irrelevant to the student’s interests. Yet, these worthless degree programs continue to be offered elsewhere.
In addition to the 5-year doctoral programs named above, Blue Marble University offers Masters Degrees in combination with Bachelor degrees that take the same or less time than the traditional 4-year bachelor degree:
Industrial Technology (4 Years): Combined B.S./M.S. degrees
Business Management (4 Years): Combined Bachelor of Business Science/Master of Business Science (BS/MBS)
The China Program:(Estimated Completion Time 2-4 years) M.S. Chinese Language Arts. This program is open to anyone, and features Chinese language study coupled with business courses and chinese culture courses. High School graduates who complete the program are issued a B.S./M.S. in Chinese Language Arts. The China Program
Humanities-Worlds of Kings and Gods (3-year program): B.A./M.A. Humanities– Worlds of Kings and Gods
For more information concerning our academic programs and methods of learning, please click on “Academic Programs” above.