The following is an overview of our Admission Requirements
(1) Education. The following education pre-requisites are required for acceptance to our programs:
- Bachelors Degree or Associate Degree Programs: A High School Diploma, GED Certificate, or International Equivalent
- Masters Degree Programs: An undergraduate degree issued by an acceptable college or university, or international equivalent.
- Doctoral Degree Programs: An undergraduate degree issued by an acceptable college or university, or international equivalent. Student applicants who already possess a Masters Degree in a similar or related field of study (or international equivalent) may request and obtain credit for courses in our doctoral program previously studied in connection with obtaining a Masters Degree. This is reviewed on a case by case basis and is reviewed only in connection with a formal application. No pre-application advisory opinions are given.
- See specific Programs for greater details. https://bluemarbleuniversity.com/degrees-and-certificates-offered/
(2) Make Application: Prepare and file the Application with all supporting documents which is free. How to Apply: https://bluemarbleuniversity.com/how-to-apply/
(3) Date of Birth: It is essential in the Application process that you supply your proper date of birth in the format: mm/dd/yyyy. Your date of birth is used as your password for accessing your transcript and education record, which is permanently maintained online and accessible to you, or to anyone such as an employer, you choose to give your password, at any time at no charge. We do not discriminate whatsoever regarding age, but our Board determined that in setting up the permanent online records procedure and database, that your date of birth would be the best password for students to use. This will be your permanent password and CANNOT be changed. So please provide the date of birth that corresponds to your other legal records.
(4) Meet the Technological Requirements for taking our courses.
Enrollment may be limited: Simply meeting the technical requirements for enrollment does not guarantee admission. Your overall presentation and other subjective factors may play a role in determining if you are a good fit for our programs.